When your life is like ‘Eat Sleep Work Repeat’ it gets a hell lot of boring , to be honest the Camp life Sucks. I spent one month Watching Game of Thrones Seasons and the days went very fast. But now after four months I decided its better to start something to watch other than Movies just to spend my time.
My friend suggested me to watch ‘Narcos’ Based on the life of Pablo Escobar and I have been addicted to this series. So I have been currently on 4 episode of Season 1. You can say its a start. I decided that to share some of the facts of Pablo Escobar in today’s Blog :
- Pablo Escobar Grew Up Poor.
- The First Time he got Arrested he Made the Case Disappear.
- He Imported the Majority of Cocaine to the United States in the 80s.
- He Smuggled in 15 Tons of Cocaine Daily to the United States.
- He was making around 60 millions Dollars Per day.
- They Spent $4,000 a Month on Rubber bands for Cash.
- $2.2 Billion Had to Be Written Off Yearly Due to Rats.
- His daughter wanted a Unicorn and made it happen, weird right 😂
There’s lot more, but even I don’t want to see it because it will ruin my excitement to watch the show. Guess what you can click on the below link and check it out.
Pic credits: http://www.all hatisinteresting.com